Beginning of an incredible moment of life at a remarkable Study Abroad destination!
Ireland – The most entrepreneurial country of the European hub ranks among the top 5% universities in the world.
Why Irish universities?
Ireland universities and colleges are popular choices for students across the globe for their world-class education with the privilege to graduate from the top 1% of universities in the world. The number of elusive factors includes:
- World Class Standards: Many short-term courses to full-fledged degree programs in varied disciplines are at par excellence to meet the academic standards of a world-class education.
- Reasonable Tuition Fee: The fantastic higher education institutes offer degree programs in every possible discipline at the most affordable cost than other international destinations. The average tuition fee for international students ranges between €5,000 and €10,000 per year.
- Fields of Excellence: Students can reap the benefits of the world-renowned programs in the country’s globally reputed fields like pharmaceuticals, chemistry, and technology.
- Top Ranked Universities: The nation hosts 9 universities in the overall Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings. Trinity College Dublin holds the highest university ranking status in Dublin.
- Academic Flexibility: Relish the academic flexibility to transfer credits to many other universities around the world and complete the degree.
- Research Opportunities: Ireland Universities are awarded the top research-based educational institutes in the world. The innovations and research opportunities to students are abundant in all leading fields of study.
- Safety: Regarded as one of the safest and best countries to study and live in, Ireland is ranked as the “12th most peaceful country” in 2013 by “The Global Peace Index”.
- An Unforgettable Experience: Study Abroad in Ireland cherishes the unforgettable pleasant memories and experiences of rich heritage, unique history, culture, sporting events, stunning landscapes and whatnot in young budding minds.
An Excellent Education System:
The Irish education system holds top position amongst the top 20 education systems in the world. The Ireland higher education system offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in all the leading disciplines of study from natural sciences, social sciences, humanities, engineering and many more. The curriculum equips students with the tools to draw their own conclusions, formulate critical judgment supplemented through independent reading and research. The unique ecosystem of the top-notch research institutions leads a journey of world-class research opportunities and global career.
Although Gaelic is the unique language of Ireland the universities offer courses in English to help international students boost their standards and skills. Studying abroad in Ireland renders perfect opportunities for excellence.
Cost and Expenses:
Tuition fees: The tuition fees of universities vary depending on course of study, the university enrolled, and the type of program. The tuition fee costs relatively low than any other English speaking universities. The average tuition fees in the universities and the degree are listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree: 9,000 – 45,000 EUR/year
- Master and PhD courses: 9,150 – 37,000 EUR/year
Living expenses: Ireland is a country to enjoy a balanced lifestyle with an average cost of living in a European area. To live in Ireland the estimated living costs range between 650 – 1,000 EUR/month.
The universities assist students with many internships and work-study options to gain practical experience and to support themselves with confidence. Ireland hosts top financial services, pharmaceutical and medical technology, export, and trade, software industries in the European hub. These top multinational corporations and organizations offer incredible job opportunities to the young innovators graduated Irish universities.
The Irish government also help international students with a 2-year stay back option for postgraduate students. The post-study visa benefits international students to seek job opportunities in Ireland after graduation. The employed graduates are eligible for a green card/work permit.
A step-by-step guide to Applications and Visa Requirements:
- Register with Echoes Global Education and have a student counselling session with our Education Counsellor.
- Shortlist the university with the preferred course meeting out your areas of interest, preferences, entry requirements and budget with guidance from our team of experts.
- Apply for the Irish university with our assistance on the admission process.
- Get visa counselling administered by our team of visa facilitators.
- Remittance of financial deposits.
- Receive confirmation from the university.
- Apply for your visa with all the necessary documents with our guidance.
- Attend our pre-departure session to gain knowledge on the basic details and get ready for departure.
Relish the pleasure of the entire study abroad process in Ireland through our guidance and ensure one of the top universities.