New Zealand – The latest destination for international students for higher education.
Why New Zealand universities?
New Zealand is one of most popular choices for higher studies today. New Zealand is one of most safest and affordable countries in the world. A large number of international students choose New Zealand due to its low cost of living and quality education. The number of elusive factors includes:
- Quality Education: New Zealand provides quality education in the fields of Information Technology, Veterinary Science, Graphic Design, etc.
- Tuition Fee: The higher education institutes offer degree programs in every discipline at the most affordable cost in main cities of Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
- Top Universities: University of Auckland, University of Otago, University of Waitako are popular universities in New Zealand.
- PR opportunity: New Zealand allows you to live, study or work for an indefinite period and provides you almost all of the rights of a normal citizen. You will be allowed to work in the country for four years until you gain residence. Staying in New Zealand after your study duration will depend on the type if Visa your are on.
An Excellent Education System:
The New Zealand education system is rich in different streams of study. Graphic design and animation are hot properties in the New Zealand universities. Most of the courses are offered by New Zealand government-owned institutes. So the quality of education is assured of highest quality. However, there are other private universities and institutes who offer some very good courses at highly competitive rates.
Cost and Expenses:
Tuition fees: The tuition fees of universities vary depending on course of study, the university enrolled, and the type of program. The average tuition fees in the universities and the degree are listed below:
- Fee for international students: 18,900 NZD /INR 8, 58,000 to 26440 NZD/ INR 12,00,000
Living expenses: New Zealand is warm and welcoming, there is a moderate climate, and the education is very economical and mainly based on the British system. Cost of living ranges from 1500 – 2000 NZD.
The universities provide support for placements in New Zealand itself after the course ends. As of now, it is quite easy to find a job according to your profile. However, the grades will also play a role in landing you the right job.
A step-by-step guide to Applications and Visa Requirements:
- Register with Echoes Global Education and have a student counselling session with our Education Counsellor
- Shortlist the university with the preferred course meeting out your areas of interest, preferences, entry requirements and budget with guidance from our team of experts.
- Apply for the New Zealand university with our assistance on the admission process.
- Get visa counselling administered by our team of visa facilitators.
- Remittance of financial deposits
- Receive confirmation from the university
- Apply for your visa with all the necessary documents with our guidance.
- Attend our pre-departure session to gain knowledge on the basic details and get ready for departure.
Relish the pleasure of the entire study abroad process in New Zealand through our guidance and ensure quality education.