United Kingdom – The land of large cosmopolitan cities with picturesque countryside houses 3 of 10 world’s top universities.
Why UK universities?
UK universities nurture creative innovators with world class futuristic programs and teachings of its kind. A range of handy leads for international students to prefer the UK as a Study Abroad destination includes:
- Multicultural ambiance: A large percentage of the student body from different corners of the globe presents a congenial multicultural ambiance to learn and explore. International partnerships and exchange agreement attract more international students towards UK universities.
- Prestigious Reputation: UK holds the prestigious reputation to stand the world with nearly 44 Noble prize winners in the last 50 years.
- Global Recognition: The highly respected qualification of the UK universities are internationally recognized with the world university rankings. 6 UK institutions hold global university rankings. The UK houses the world renowned Universities of Oxford and Cambridge with 100% for excellence in academic standards and reputation.
- Classy lifestyle: Students in the UK enjoy a British lifestyle in the landscaped cities relishing the pleasures of the beautiful countryside, historic sites with a rich diversity of cultures, languages, faiths, music, entertainment, international sporting championships, and whatnot.
- Top-Notch facilities: UK universities lead the world with top-notch facilities for research, innovation, pedagogy, and career opportunities.
- Financial Aid: UK universities encourage nurturing young minds through scholarships, bursaries, loans, grants and many on/off-campus work study programs to assist students in completing their graduation with confidence.
The Innovative Education System:
The UK education system aids students to outstand their degrees with skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers. More than 395 universities and colleges offer nearly 50,000 and further courses to choose from in varied disciplines of study.
UK education system offers higher education to prospective students from the age of 18 and above after postsecondary education. The educational institutions offer 4 major categories of degrees in associate, bachelors, masters and doctoral programs.
- Bachelors programs are normally 3 years
- High-quality postgrad programs are generally a year
The degrees are shorter in length in comparison to other Study Abroad Destinations like the US. International students must procure a UK Tier 4 General student visa to pursue higher education in UK Universities.
With the best innovative education system UK houses 3 of the 10 world’s top ranked universities including the University of Oxford and Cambridge.
Tuition Cost and Living Expenses:
Tuition Cost: Programs of UK universities are generally shorter than many other countries, aiding in the reduction of tuition fees and accommodation costs. The universities too provide a supporting hand to students to settle with the course and the costs involved through scholarships and work study programs. The average annual international tuition fee is as listed:
|Degree||Average Annual International Tuition Fee Range|
|Bachelors||£10,000 – £38,000|
|Masters||£11,000 – £32,000|
Living Cost: UK student visa requirements stipulate at least £12,180/year to meet the living expenses in different countries of the UK while at London it counts to £15,180/year. To enjoy affordable living students can take advantage of student discounts for food, clothing, entertainment, travel and lots.
UK degree has a remarkable international reputation recognized by global universities, top employers and government bodies. UK Universities encourage students with a part-time job, internship or placement to support themselves with confidence and develop valuable life skills. Many multinational corporates in the UK offer employment opportunities to skilled employees creating huge chances to get placed with elite companies.
- For deserving students, some universities even offer sponsorship to extend Tier 4 visas.
- Students can apply for a work permit after graduation to work in the UK.
- UK permanent residence enables one to live and work in the UK indefinitely.
Procedure to Applications and Visa Requirements:
- Register with Echoes Global Education and have a student counselling session with our Education Counsellor.
- Shortlist the university with the preferred course meeting out your areas of interest, preferences, entry requirements and budget with guidance from our team of experts.
- Apply for the UK university with our assistance on the admission process.
- Get visa counselling administered by our team of visa facilitators.
- Remittance of financial deposits.
- Receive CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) from the university.
- Apply for your Tier 4 (General) student visa with all necessary documents with our guidance.
- Attend our pre-departure session to gain knowledge on the basic details and get ready for departure.
Kickstart the calibre to live your dreams in the best UK universities with our guidance & expertise!