One of the most popular destinations for students to pursue their higher education is Australia. Let’s have a look at some of the astounding reasons to study in Australia.
- Excellent Education system – Australian education system is recognized as the most effective and innovative education system in the world offering technical and vocational education to students.
- Almost A$300 million worth of scholarships are up for grabs – Another important factor that attracts a large number of students to study in Australia are the scholarships provided to the students. Around $300 million worth of scholarships are offered to the students every year for their higher education.
- Six of the world’s top 100 universities are in Australia – Australia is a destination for some of the best known universities like University of Melbourne, University of Queensland and University of Sydney. Out of the 100 top universities in the world, 6 universities are in Australia.
- Magnificent Education – The education offered in Australian universities is recognized by employers and leading educational organizations around the world adding value to your qualification. The system of learning in Australia is authorized by Australian Qualification Framework (AQF).
- Easy Accessibility to a Student Visa – As compared to other countries like the US and UK it is easier to obtain a student visa to study in Australia. This is one of the major reasons why students prefer Australia over other countries.
- Plenty of Study Options – If you are studying in Australia, plenty of study options are available to you as the universities and colleges offer study abroad programs with tuition and housing.
- High-Quality Education & Globally Known Universities – There are a small number of universities in Australia, but all these universities offer quality education recognized worldwide and features in global rankings. Universities are featured in Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking and Times Higher Education Rankings of World Universities.
- Earning opportunities along with study – Another astonishing feature of studying in Australia is that as a student you are also allowed to work 40 hours every 2 week to budget your finances. The minimum wage is AUD $17 per hour for part time jobs.
- Excellent Student Support – Student Support is another astonishing feature offered by the Australian government. Students who are facing any issues related to education, safety, accommodation or work can easily contact the student helpline operated by the Federal Department of Education in Australia.
- Simple Visa Procedure – It is easy to get Australian student Visa as the process is quick with proper professional assistance provided to the applicants. You just need to have proper finances along with medical checkup and health insurance.
- Scholarship – As compared to the US and UK, Australia offers more scholarship opportunities to students. This attracts a large population of students to study in Australia.
- Breath-taking Landscapes – Australia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. The iconic Sydney Opera House is a well-known monument. Natural wonders like the Kakadu National Park, Great Barrier Reef and Uluru are some of the most alluring places in Australia.
- Advance research opportunities – For professionals who want to enhance their career through research and development, Australia offers country-based research opportunities all over the continent.
- Australian cities are one of the safest for students – Australia is ranked among the top 10 safest and happiest places in the world as per the UN’s World Happiness Report. It provides safety and security to its students.
- Affordability – You can earn even while studying in Australia, this will help students to afford their expenses and college fees easily. Also the cost of living is affordable in Australia.
- Australian universities have gifted the world 15 Nobel laureates – Australia has made a huge contribution to discoveries like penicillin, Wi-Fi and IVF. The country has provided 15 Nobel laureates for its research and discoveries. This makes Australia the best place for international students to pursue their selected course or undertake research.
- Improve English Skills – The language used in Australia is English. This makes it easy for foreign students to communicate and interact with the citizens. Moreover, it gives you an opportunity to improve your English speaking skills.
- Easy Access to Part-time Job Along with Studies – Australia offers more job opportunities to students as compared to the UK and US. Irrespective of the field or educational background, Australia offers jobs to every student. With proper training and support from the universities, the graduates can possess the required skills and knowledge demanded by the employers.
- Australian cities are cheaper to live in and study – The cost of living in Australia is cheaper as compared to the US or UK. The college fees in Australia is also affordable.
- The Australian higher education system is one of the best – Australia offers the best services in terms of research, training and teaching at classrooms and labs with use of advanced and modern technology. The ⦁ higher education system is recognized as one of the best systems all over the world.
- Cultural diversity – Accounting for the large number of international students residing in Australia, there is a lot of cultural diversity that can be seen in the country. You can easily find people, grocers, and restaurants from your country and cultures.
These are some of the best reasons why you must pursue your higher education in Australia
Leave A Comment